Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Thankful...Day 18

Day 18: I am SOOOO Thankful to finally be done with our lease...oh and have an awesome new Whip

So 5 years ago, these bastards at Victory Nissan told some really good stories and made some really nice promises that were total lies, oh and then by the time we figured they out, yeah they went out of business.  Eric got locked into a terrible 5 year lease with his Altima, where we probably could have bought 3 Altimas in the last 5 years, anywho TODAY we are done!!!  No more lease!!  Oh and we got a Lexus ES300H, in Lexus White which is this gorgeous pearly white, and I am super psyched.  We got such awesome deal, the guy even asked me if I was in sales because every deal they came back with I said I want more haha, go me go me!!  We also got talked into the Hybrid, which prior to today I knew nothing about.  Get this, we get 40 miles to a gallon, 675 miles to a tank, and Hybrid gets HOV on the Toll Road...and we are saving the environment, how green of us!!!  Getting ready to pull her out of the lot...

Photo: ES350H

No comments: