Monday, November 19, 2012

30 days of Thankful...Day 19

Day 19: Pictures

You know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words, it's so true.  Pictures allow us a life time of memories and the ability to take a snap shot of any experience in real time.  For me pictures have always been a huge thing and I have always been the person my friends rely on to take pictures of everything, I am obsessed!!  Nowadays more than ever, with Ryan I want to remember every little detail I possibly can, and as time goes so fast a picture is the only way to do it.  I genuinely love looking on facebook and seeing people's pictures and their kids and their pure joy and happiness, it's just beautiful.  Pictures these days are also awesome because they can be sent to you in virtually seconds.  For instance, Ryan is with Grandma today, I miss him so much, and easy enough she has sent over pictures of exactly what they are up to!  Obviously she is obsessed with pictures also with that background, too perfect right?!?!













No comments: