Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 days of Thankful...Day 17

Day 17: I phone

Not only am I thankful I am totally obsessed.  My work finally got with the times and we upgraded from the very old fashioned blackberry I have been carrying around for 5 years to the new I Phone 5 hallelujah!!  Before the lovely blackberry my phone had an antenna and it flipped up haha!  As soon as I got the phone I got all the apps I have heard so much about!!!  Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Words with Friends, Instagram (which I still can't figure out and it's frustrating me), Fantasy Football 12, pinterest, the NIKE running app, weight watchers, and the weather!  Just one click of the button I can literally find out anything I want to know, welcome to the future Brooke!!  And even better than allllll of these things, the camera is 8 mega pixels and there is a video camera so yes I have already taken a zillion pics and videos of you know who, RYAN!!!  I can't believe I waited this long, but am soooooo glad to finally be in the cool crowd!!

No comments: