Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chipotle

YUMMMMMMMMM!!!  So today, just sitting at my desk working and my recruiter comes in with a buy one get one free from Chipotle.  Mind you it has been months since I have a burrito bowl with all that salsy goodness!!!  Well of course with the huge coupon sitting on my desk, I start thinking about dinner...no Brooke no, then I find myself IMing Eric..."I took Chicken out for dinner but I really want something yummy and bad, I don't know like Chipotle!!!!"  Sounds good babe is the response I get!!  Stopped by and picked up two burrito bowls and some guacamole to take care of my guac craving.  DELISHHHHHH!!!!!  Chipotle is definitely my favorite of the mexican "fast food" chains, the salsa, everything is a-ok in moderation right??  Problem with that is, you know how they make you go so fast?  Well I forgot to use my coupon that expires on March 8th, I wouldn't want that to go to waste...being bad tastes so good!!!

No comments: