Monday, February 28, 2011

Where oh Where is this year going????

How I did in Purple....What's on tap for March Madness in Pink!!!!!
 
1.LIFE: My life goal is going to be to...take life a little less seriously!!!  Laiiiiid back Brooke ha :)
Report: Crazy enough, this actually worked...except for about 1 week I was basically go with the flow Brooke for the rest
March Goal: To be the best me I can be!


2. HEALTH: No stressing. That's right, if it stresses me out then I am just not dealing with it going forward.  I will put my efforts where they are appreciated and reciprocated!!
Report: Also an A+, I have decided life is too short to deal with anything from fun and butterflies hahaha
March Goal: No Candy all month wowzerssssss

3. EXERCISE: Here we go....6 miles a week- totally do able, 1 class at least per week, 50 sit ups and 20 push ups- yes the fake kind EVERYday!!!  Let's do this!!!
Report: Fail fail fail miserable hahahaha 
March Goal: Here I am left with no discussion as I have signed up for a 5k in the beginning of April, this girl is getting in shape...the NICE weather that comes sporadically is also helping a bit!!

4. MONEY: save save save
Report: CHECK and that makes for a very happy KING CO CFO!!!
March Goal: Invest 

5. HABITS: nail biting!!!  Yes it's time, 29 years old, I should not be bighting my nails anymore...it's gross!!!
Report: FAIL
March Goal: Like!!!  Yeah not gonna say that word, not once all month!!

6. DIET: Fifteen Pounds in February- now that's a committment, but I am up for a challenge
Report: ehhh not so much, maybe half
March: Since in April I will be in Vegas with two of the skinniest people I know, I will be losing 10 pounds by the trip.  10lbs would also put me back to wedding weight!!!

7. MARRIAGE: Last words every night, "I Love you" follow by a good morning kiss!!
Report: We have had a very good month!!!  
March: Date night- 2 of them!!!  This should be easy now that Bball is over and I am going to have so much time back! 

8.WORK: I am going to come up with a way to streamline one of our processes
Report: Yes, a ton of processes
March: To really learn WHY we do everything we do. 

9. RELATIONSHIPS: QT With my Favorites, it's the month of love right!!!  And I LOOOOOVE our friends!!!!
Report: Success!!!  Had some QT with my faves!
March: Go Walking with my dad Twice!  

10. FUTURE PLANNING: To schedule a meeting for us to meet with a financial planner so we can retire to the white sandy beaches and clear water STAT!!
Report: We sure did, Mr Roper make us rich!!!!
March: Save for our trip to Cali cali!! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

hopefully he makes us rich too!