Friday, March 4, 2011

9/10 based on America's Votes

It must be my ear for vocals but I would say a 90% prediciting the voting by American's is pretty awesome!!!  The one I completely missed was Lauren Turner.  Not only was she not voted in by America, the judges didn't even pick her as a wild card contender, tear :(

Anywho, after 2 hours of suspense from Seacrest, the top 13 are:

Scott McCreery
Jacob Lusk
Casey Abrams
Paul McDonald
James Durbin
Lauren Alaina
Pia Toscano
Karen Rodriguez
Thia Megia
Haley Reinhart
Ashton Jones - Wild Card
Stefano Langone - Wild Card
Naima Adedapo - Wild Card

**and PS I am still going on record calling Lauren Alaina our new American Idol- that girl has it all!!!

Will be back next week to make my predicitions as to who will be the first to go, after the top 13 perform on Tuesday night.

On another note, HAPPY FRIDAY!!  I don't know about you but this week took for -ever.  Hope you have some awesome weekend plans lined up.  For us we have absolutely no plans, besides my tennis match tonight, and to us that is an awesome weekend!!

No comments: