Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wintergreen Weekend

We always look forward to the weekends away at wintergreen...not just the most relaxing place ever with the hot tub overlooking the golf course, Debs and Gma are the #1 hostesses ever, so we love the whole getting pampered aspect as well haha!!  This weekend was great.  We started at the brewery Friday night upon arrival, Saturday we skiied- which was awesome.  Eric did the super sampler of all 9 beers, I just did the top 4 which were supposed to be light, yeah not so much...
The conditions were probably the best I have ever seen up there!!  After skiing we returned home to the hot tub with some frosty adult beverages, then a nap, some hand-n-foot, followed by a mexican dinner, and sleep ooooo I LOVE sleep!!  
 We had to leave on Sunday to get back for my girls bball game, which we won yay!!  We had some great fans there too, thank you Eric, Chris, Wayne, Julie, and Julia for attending,,,apparently you are the good luck charms we have needed!!!  And to end what was a perfect and super relaxing weekend, Eric and I celebrated Valentines day because our bball team practices on Monday nights!  We went back to Tuscarora Mill, where we went for our anniversary, and they sat us at the SAME exact table, we felt sooo cool!!!  Had a great meal, great conversation, and a great time with my lovey!!!  I love a good weekend!!!

No comments: