Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland!!!

Finallllllyyyy we get a SNOW STORM!!!  Whooo hooo!!!  Yes I am a sucker for the fluffy white stuff and especially LOVE when the Gov closes early allowing me time to get home while there is still daylight to enjoy the snow!!!  It was beauuuutiful!!  Eric still had some work to do when I got home, so I layered up and went out with the dogs!!!  The Snow/Sleet Mix was coming down so hard and fast, all was well though until it blew straight in my face.  We had a nice little walk, Cal and Rock left the first paw prints in the fresh snow.

 We didn't see many other people out, only one set of kids who were out throwing snow balls at their dog hahaha.  White OUT conditions!!!!
 Then it was play time.....Typical Retriever....
 And a typical Eskimo!
Now it's time to cuddle up on the couch, light the fire, watch Inception, and enjoy the snow falling with my number 1 babe!!!!   yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

No comments: