Monday, March 31, 2014

Gratitude ... Day 90 - Beach Body

I am SOOOOO GRATEFUL for Beach Body!!!  They provided me with a workout video I could live with and fit my lifestyle.  I then started Shakeology and my cholestrol is down.  I recently became a beachbody coach specifically for the discounts on shakeology and have found myself totally getting into this coaching thing!!  No shock there, I am being complete held accountable myself- who is going to be inspired by someone not living it themselves and I see numbers on the scale weekly I haven't seen in years, and I get to INSPIRE and MOTIVATE others through either helping individually or PLANNING (another Brooke Fave) groups to hold each other accountable and do workouts together through facebook.  This is just awesome and I am loving the transformation that is occuring within me inside and out!


No comments: