Friday, November 9, 2012

30 days of Thankful...Day 9

Day 9: Amazon Prime

Literally the greatest website ever.  I buy just about everything on amazon and it's always the cheapest option.  If I find something on another website I like, even clothes, I search for that item on amazon, 9 times out of 10 it's there and significantly cheaper.  There's no shipping cost, so that's perfect, and each item ships when it's ready!  On Amazon you can also register which is convenient as it covers so many areas AND you can make a wish list!!!  Genius!!  I owe the idea to Julie through Corin, but glorious!  So Ryan's Christmas wish list is on amazon and so is Eric and mine.  Tell me that's not a great idea when you have a million different families wondering what everyone wants and having to make separate lists for everyone and then hoping you get that one thing on each list you really wanted!!  Worry no more, amazon is here!

No comments: