Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday

I love when the work week starts on Tuesday or ends on Thursday!!  4 day weeks are the best but 3 day weekends are even better.  This weekend was great!  My little girls team came out to play, it's so rewarding as a coach to be like ohhhhh they were listening and they seem to finally get it.  It's clicking and what perfect timing, this past weekend which wrapped up the regular season and put us in the playoffs!!  Saturday we beat a team that we had lost to 3 times previously, and Sunday we lost to Vienna (also known as the 10 &U dream team) but it was CLOSE, wayyyy closer than the 42-6 at the beginning of the season.  Winning on Saturday clinched it for us, we play Mercer next Saturday, in the first round!  Aren't they so cute :)
Here are the gold, silver, and bronze medalist in the Fury Olympics we had at practice one night!! 
 This weekend, I also played in my first singles tennis match is almost a year, WHOA!  That is a lot of running.  Won 6-0, 6-3 though yippppeee- def made it worth the 3 hours I spent in the car to get there.  Weekend also consisted of some gal time while Eric hosted Scotch fest at our house Friday night, followed by Sausage fest Saturday night at the Farrell's, needless to say there was A LOT of meat there.

Yesterday was Presidents Day.  My boss said we could work if we wanted to but I decided to take the day off and am so glad I did.  Usually when we have a 3 day weekend Eric and I pack it full of activities or go out of town, but not this time.  My holiday was amazingly productive, was done with Target and Wegmans by 10am, 4 loads of laundry, house cleaned, went to the art store- just to realize I don't care that much about art, made dinner, and watched some TV.  TV is really boring during the days I realized, I tuned into GH, I used to be obsessed, like planned my classes in college around GH obsessed, then I gave up on it.  However, when I watched yesterday the show was at the exact same spot as I left off last time, Sonny and Brenda getting married hahaha- ohhhh soaps!  Oprah was awesome and all about Vegas, got me pumped!!!!  Then we had practice, which was just okay, the girls were nutso, will need to simmer down the goofing around for Thursday's practice!

To close out the weekend, Eric and I watched the Social Network, loved it!!

No comments: