Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zodiac Signs

When I logged into facebook during Grey's this evening (yes this was the first time all day) I noticed on my news feed everyone putting up comments about their zodiac sign and how apparently they have all just changed.  At first I thought it was just something stupid like what color underwear are you wearing and then everyone put a color on their status update.  So anyways, went to www.yahoo.com and yes it was true, the sun has shifted and now some of the dates have changed blah blah blah, I don't really believe in this stuff, however Eric and I and a good majority of the hard headed, alpha, strong willed women in my family are all Leo's rarrrrrrr.
 Of course I had to read our horoscope and:

Personality clashes may disrupt your positive energy flow, but not for much longer.

Overview

Your ego may be in for some trouble today, but it's nothing you can't handle with your typical aplomb. See if you can absorb any criticism in the spirit in which it is intended! Life does get better.

Hummm not really sure what this is referring too, could be an interesting Friday apparently.  Maybe it was referring to my teams 42-6 butt kicking we received last weekend cuz that is what we call a blow to the ego.

I read further to see this year (2011) is the year of the tiger, not good news for the Lion (leo).

and ON TOP of all this I decided to see what it says about leo and leo relationships, haha nothing short of a disaster...

Good thing I don't believe in any of this stuff :)

No comments: