Sunday, January 23, 2011

family

Last night after my girls basketball game my whole Parker family got together for dinner, well those that were available!  One of my New Years resolutions was to spend more time with my grandparents, this was a great visit!  I love when the family gets together, it's always so entertaining.
 Awww aren't they so purty!!!  So grown up :)
 Always good to see Uncle Bobby and Aunt Brenda when they are in town!!
 TWINNNNS!!!  Or Triplets I guess haha!
 Eric and Melissa!! 
 And yes thats Patty, a botle of wine later she was rapping Eminem songs, she is quite entertaining.
 Always great to get together with Family!  On the way home I was just exhausted.  Eric went over to our neighbors birthday party while I stayed home and watched about 6 or 7 episodes of The Golden Girls!  I used to go stay with my grandma and we would watch The Golden Girls all of the time, I still love that show!!

No comments: