Monday, January 31, 2011

Aight February...it's on!!!

1.LIFE: My life goal is going to be to...take life a little less seriously!!!  Laiiiiid back Brooke ha :)

2. HEALTH: No stressing. That's right, if it stresses me out then I am just not dealing with it going forward.  I will put my efforts where they are appreciated and reciprocated!!

3. EXERCISE: Here we go....6 miles a week- totally do able, 1 class at least per week, 50 sit ups and 20 push ups- yes the fake kind EVERYday!!!  Let's do this!!!

4. MONEY: save save save

5. HABITS: nail biting!!!  Yes it's time, 29 years old, I should not be bighting my nails anymore...it's gross!!!

6. DIET: Fifteen Pounds in February- now that's a committment, but I am up for a challenge

7. MARRIAGE: Last words every night, "I Love you" follow by a good morning kiss!!

8.WORK: I am going to come up with a way to streamline one of our processes

9. RELATIONSHIPS: QT With my Favorites, it's the month of love right!!!  And I LOOOOOVE our friends!!!! 

10. FUTURE PLANNING: To schedule a meeting for us to meet with a financial planner so we can retire to the white sandy beaches and clear water STAT!!

No comments: