Saturday, December 25, 2010

Krazy King Christmas Day

Our Christmas's, as most holidays, are jam packed and chaotic.  This has kind of become Eric and my first tradition, to see everyone we possibly can on Christmas Day, and honestly we wouldn't have it any other way!!

6:30am - Wake up Mom's house
YES that is correct, Eric got me the new Cannon Rebel and needless to say I am OBSESSSSSSED!!!!!
Eric and his new VT Helmet signed by D Hall and Cody Grimm!!!
In addition to these two gifts we got each other, mom and Mike got us a TON of awesome presents, from clothes (like 6 new shirts, adidas sweats), to jewelry, to house stuff, to Tech stuff and more tech stuff, Christmas dishes to complete the set, serving trays, a spa set, a rice cooker and a new mixer, scarves, north face fleece and matching gloves etc etc and that's just about half of what I got...it's safe to say we were completely SPOILED at Christmas this year!!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was soooo excited about giving gifts this year as I felt we had come up with some pretty creative ideas.  Big Hit with Debs and Mike, matching embroidered robes, so cute :)
And from all of us to the best mom ever, the new Pandora charm bracelet with all of our birth stones and the "queen of the home" charm!!
What's a 5 syllable phrase for your kids rock and got you an awesome present???  "We went to JARED!!!"

8:30 Christmas #2 and Brunch at Dad's!!!

During my camera confusion, of switching the card to my new one and charging the new Cannon I forgot my camera at Deb's house, will post pics from Dads's when Whit sends them!!


12:30- En Route to Richmond for Christmas #3- new Cannon Rebel in action
 Look at that picture, needless to say I took a gazilllllion more, but will spare you from most....BUT he's just so cute :)
3:00 Christmas #3 in Richmond!!!!
And my first pic with my princess in Canon Rebel mode...

Due to the snow in Richmond, we decided to leave after dinner, so we headed back to Dad's house for a night of hand-n-foot and picture taking haha!!
A very very Merry Christmas had by us and ALL of our wonderful family!!!!

No comments: