Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Banner Night for the Kings!!!

We won We won!!!  Just as I was about to give up on fantasy football I came back from pretty much down and out and buried to win the league.  I drafted what was the "best drafted" team according to yahoo however my first 4 picks consisted on 1. Andre Johnson who has been out pretty much the whole season and 4. Peyton Manning- who well is prob done playing football...so that was just great!  However, the rest of my team really picked it up the 2nd half of the season and brought home the gold.  I am soooo excited...Victorious Secret started out the season 0-7, so I quickly changed my name to not WINNING and the tides turned.....victory after victory whooo hoooo!!!!  Safe to say I'll be back next year!!!  This was my very first time even making the playoffs if I remember correctly whooo hooo!!!

Eric also won his league!!  He was in the lead or top of the leader board pretty much the whole season but came down to a very close final in his PPR league!!

No comments: