Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bachelorette

Here we go again, another season of "love," tears, fights, amazing dates, relationships that never last, but enough drama to keep us coming back for more.  This season will be no different especially after what we saw tonight in the first episode ha!  I am not thrilled at the choice for the Bachelorette Ashley this season, and am kinda over the whole show in general, of course I will continue to watch but my opinions may be a bit critical and annoyed.
My first thought is right after the first 5 minutes.  Do the producers take her around town to theaters etc and say - "sit there, caress your leg, look pitiful and miserable, and tell us how hurt you were by Brad??"  I mean really....

Anywho, here goes another season on the Bachelorette!  Chris D, Ryan P, and William are my top 3 based off pictures alone!

No comments: