Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Weekend's TOP 7

The top 7 things from the King's weekend that were amazing or delicious or super exciting or wow we are proud of ourselves or really you've got to be kidding me!!

7.Spring cleaning is underway...1st stop under the bathroom cabinets.
BEFORE
AFTER!
6. Snow Really?!?!?  Last week in March and check out what Callie is chillin in on the deck....yes that is correct...SNOW.  AHH go away winter you are no longer welcome!! 
5. WOW moment!!  Gym both days- go us, go us!!!

4. The Fighter- We rented it on Saturday and watched it Sat night after dinner.  Eric said the movie was awesome, I of course fell asleep 15 minutes in. 

3. BRUNCH!  Might I say I make a darn good omelet.  A side of turkey bacon and a fruit salad and wa la, healthy and super yummy.

2. VCU knocks of #1 Kansas!!!!!  I just love when the underdog wins and this is HUGE.  And being from VA I feel like I can cheer for VCU.  Way to go RAMS and congratulations on making it to the final 4, that is crazy-awesome!!
1.  Cajun Experience was absolutely AMAZING!!  So the Farrell's and us bought the Groupon a few months back for the Cajun Experience, this little place in Leesburg.  I had the Shrimp Maque Choux and Eric had the Crawfish special consisting of half fried crawfish and half crawfish etoufee, both were absolutely delicious- just like being in New Orleans.  To top off this fabulous dining experience, we got Beignets- half regular and half filled with chocolate and all I can say is OMG :)

No comments: