Thursday, March 22, 2012

Top 10 Thursday...2nd Month Must Haves

By popular demand from some of my favorite preggos, here's what we found to be the 2nd month must haves!!!  Thank you all for your messages, hope this helps!!

#10 Big Ole Diaper Bag- The bigger the better because we end up taking everything under the sun everytime we leave the house.  I actually just bought a new one yesterday, same one as Julie- love it!!  Vera doesn't like me copying their pics sooo it's a bit faded but this bag is big, plastic on the inside and has a ton of compartments, perrrfect!

 
# 9 Onsies Onsies Onsies - Can not have enough of these.  Pack them with you, keep them in your car, make sure there is always one just an arms reach away!  Yes, you guessed it, this month we are more and sometimes the diaper doesn't quite catch everything on the other end, TMI sorry but you get my point...always have extra onsies!!!
#8  Aquaphor- because we have experience diaper rash and some symptoms of excema, aquaphor works miracles.  Use it on yourself as well.  My hands are so dry and even scabbing from washing bottles and washing my hands constantly, aquaphor is thick and fantastic.
# 7 Swing- Ryan has really started to like his swing this month which is great, nice to have a place to put him down.  He actually takes a lot of naps in his swing as well.  He likes the vibration and rather than the nice soothing music he prefers the weird and loud animals setting- hey whatever floats his boat!

#6 Baby Bjorn- We broke it out this month.  This has been Eric's favorite baby item since we started our registry and the experience was everything he imagined haha.  Easy to use, Ryan loved it, and Eric still had his hands while carrying the baby around!
# 5 Hands Free Pump- This has continued to be one of my top 10 items.  Being hands free makes life so much easier.  I can take it anywhere and pump anywhere, ain't nothing gonna hold me down :)  
  
# 4 Baby Einstein Play Mat- This thing is great.  The tunes are very catchy and there are just a zillion things to stimulate the little guy.  We also use this for tummy time and he loves that as well. 
# 3 Video Monitor- Because we made the bold move of putting our little baby in his very own room!  We weren't getting much sleep with him in ours, and while it was very very hard to not have him right next to me I could stare at the monitor for hours and be sure he was okay!  This bad boy is fantastic!!
#2 BOB- love this stroller, I mean l-o-v-e!!  This month I started running and this stroller is amazing, it is worth every penny.  It glides along, goes over grass and doesn't disturb the baby, very easy to push, and I love the handle bar is taller than our other stroller falling right where my hands are when running.  Thank goodness for amazing weather in February we have been outside everyday with the Bob in action!!


# 1 And again, I can't get enough and want to remember it all.  I don't go anywhere without my camera!  Catching memories one snap at a time!

No comments: