Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let's Go Hokies!!!

Tonight is the end of college football season for us dedicated Hokie Fans as they take on Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.  Bourbon Street is one of if not the coolest place I have ever been when I went wit my girls (Jill, LK, Gurveen) back in 2003 when we played Auburn.  This year quite the different scenario, 35 weeks preggo tomorrow, not quite in Bourbon Street condition haha.  But, I did give Eric the green light multiple times until he finally believed me that I wanted him to go, he has been such an amazing hubby throughout this entire pregnancy I figured he deserved a little man trip, plus let's be honest I'd be there if I could be.

This has been a great season, minus the two Clemson beat downs ha, and we have enjoyed watching all of the games with our Hokie friends!  Soooo excited for the program to be asked to play in the Sugar Bowl and can't wait to watch Logan Thomas, David Wilson, and does it all Danny Coale!

LET'S GOOOOO.....HOKIES!!!

No comments: