Sunday, January 8, 2012

9 on the 9th- Callies Golden Birthday

Take your dog to work day, sort of?!?!
My little princess turns 9 today WHOA!  That mean's not only is she 63 in dog years but it's been 9 years since we were in college where I got her...seems like yesterday!!!  Today is her golden birthday, but with the new baby about to join us, I have a feeling this is going to be far from her golden year.  Poor little princess, I get kinda upset about it from time to time as well.  I found my eyes filled with water when we were talking about how to get dogs ready for the baby at our mom's group.  I won't be one of those people that has a kid and forgets the dog exists, for sure, but it's definitely going to be different, a good and exciting different, but sad for little Cal Wal :(
 
Christmas 2011

Regardless of what's to come, today we celebrate!!  I love her sooooo much, she is my little princess, can brighten any day, is loaded with personality, lets you know what she wants adn likes and definitely lets you know what she doesn't like, loves wine and a nice party, and it just the funniest little dog.

Happy Birthday little Callie Wallie Princess, you are Rock can enjoy some frosty paws tonight!!

No comments: