Wednesday, December 21, 2011

9 month countdown....Week 32

Week 32 (December 15th - December 21st)

Size of Baby: squash, but since I am a little late today I already got my week 33 update so I am happy to say we have a new food for next week!!

Size of Mommy: 
 
 
Any Appointments this week: Had my 32nd week appt on Friday, heart rate was 145-150 and everything was great!  Doc said he was head down, actually he kicked the little heart beat thinggy- he really doesn't like that thing, but that explains all of the pelvic bone pain over the past 2 weeks.  Got my approval, and prenatal papers, released for NYC.

Ohhhhh thats New:  Soooo we went to New York City ( me, Debs, Whit, Gma, Jennifer, and Madi) and 3 of them had never been to the big apple yet.  It was sightseeing mania, more on the trip later, but as you can imagine trucking all around site to site and all over the city I have experience swelling haha!!  It didn't hurt, I didn't even know I was swollen until we got home and I pulled my pants up and WOWzers, huge and I mean huge ankles haha.  My pelvic bone was definitely still hurting so I slowed down the pace of the group when walking around but I was a pretty good trooper and did it all!!
 
Excited About:I am getting super excited to meet the little guy!!  Yes I know it is in all of our best interest to cook a little longer, but I am feeling ready!!  Debs and I hit up all the baby stores in NYC, got him some super cute clothes for cheap!  Just really excited to have my little baby and give the mommy thing a go!!
I
Healthy Living: this week the eating has been terrible, really tasty but not healthy at all, I am hoping the zillion miles of walking in New York will help a bit but I am scared to step on the scale.

Preggo- Ness: Going great!  Love his little kicks!

How's Dad: He's doing great and rejuvenated I am sure from having 3 days all to himself :)

No comments: