Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sooo Thankful!!!!

So many things to be THANKFUL for this year, I don't even know where to start.  Top of the list, WE ARE PREGGO!!!  We can't wait for our little baby boy in a few short months, so excited to meet him!!!  I am so thankful every day for Eric, my family is just amazing and I cherish all of the moments with them, my friends are the absolute best I love each and every one of them dearly, and my two just awesome Dogs...man I am blessed!!!!  My health, my job, my house, my neighborhood, the Hokies (will see if I still feel that way on Sat night), life is good!!

Wishing everyone and their families are very happy thanksgiving!!!
This pic reminded me of Cal and Rock haha!!!
And a very special thank you to our troops, I wish each and every one of them could come home and be with their families, I think about you often, and appreciate everything you do for me, my family, and our country!

No comments: