Wednesday, November 16, 2011

9 monthCountdown....Week 27

Week 27 (November 9th - November 15th)

Size of Baby:  An Eggplant...again

Size of Mommy:
Any Appointments this week:  We had an appt on Thurs, got my glucose test- which I passed-thank goodness, my Rogam Shot, and our 4D sono!!  no more shots for me till delievery!!

Ohhhhh thats New: nothing really new this week, I have come to terms with the fact that I am not getting a good night sleep for at least another 5 years and my back ache, ohhhh it's not leaving for about another 13 weeks.  It's also sooo funny the whole growing thing, the whole time you are like have I popped, have I popped, I convinced myself I had popped at like 15 weeks cuz I had this bump there but now, full fledge basketball, I think I am popped now ha!

Excited About:  3 months off from work, although I don't think it's going to be quite like sitting on a beach for 3 months haha :)

Healthy Living: Been going for a walk everyday, even in the morning sometimes with the beautiful weather and it has been nice to get some sun light!!!

Preggo- Ness:  So we had our class this past Sunday.  A nurse who I love from my doc office puts on this one day go over everything class and it was just perfect.  I was borderline not wanting to know anything, definitely didn't want too many details, and this was just the right information and just the right amount of it!  So yeah we are all ready to go...I guess ha:)

Shortness of breath also, good lord I can't get a deep breath to save my life!!!

How's Dad:  He's doing great, so funny!  We learned breathing and relaxation methods in our class so he is always walking by me and rubbing my back like they taught him and whispering reeeeelax haha.  He also makes me practice my breathing exercises daily!

No comments: