Wednesday, October 26, 2011

9 month Countdown...Week 24

Week 24 (October 19th-25th)

Size of Baby: still a Papaya- 3rd week in a row...

Size of Mommy:
Any Appointments: Not this week.

Ohhhh thats NEW:  Gotta get stuff done mode!!!  I can't stop looking at stuff for the nursery...scheduled our orientation with the pediatrician...scheduled our hospital tour.... Oh and sleeping, that's getting a little more difficult to get comfortable...total baby mode over here

Excited About: nursery nursery nursery- got the paint on Sunday, now just need to get that one the walls somehow

Missing:  Being able to move easily and get up easily...

Healthy Living: Doing pretty well, just trying to stay as active as possible!!

Preggo-Ness: Holy Smokes, week 25 wowzers, 2 months till xmas, time is a flying and I like it haha :)  I am still antsy and ready to move on to the having the baby thing, as a girl said in our mom's group- I get the whole preggo thing, time to move on... but of course I want him to cook until it's really time not just mommy impatient time!!!!
How's Dad:  Doing great! Constantly reminding me of how he can't wait and how excited he is for "Junbug" (Junior+ bug, I guess?!?!?)

No comments: