Friday, April 1, 2011

VEGAS on my mind

I am sooooooooooooo excited I can barely stand it!!!  I have never been to Vegas before and I have a feeling I am going to ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!  Soooo excited to experience my first time with such an awesome group of people, and thank you Wiggins for turning 30 yiiiiippppeeeee!!!!

Right now going through my mind is: MUST find another hot dress, already have one, it's black of course so I would really like to spice it up HOWEVER I am pasttttty white so that is quite the conundrum.  Next thought shoes....I need shoes, going shopping this weekend.  And lastly I need some trendy accessories, like BIG and I mean BIG earrings, I kinda want those hoops with the diamonds, hopefully I can find them.  And of course front and foremost on the mind- must lose weight must lose weight, but for some reason running 3 miles a day isn't doing a damn thing grrrr. 

If this doesn't look like heaven, I am not sure what does.  Underneath this whole grown up surburbia life I live, I am a parttttttty girl who just LOVES the big city!!!!

No comments: