Monday, March 14, 2011

The final rose

Whether or not you are a fan of the bachelor can we all agree that South Africa is gorgeous??  If nothing else, this show has made me want to go there so so so bad!!!  My only question is, that sleeping in a tree house thing looks amazing, however can't tigers go up the stairs???

So the final rose goes to...Emily!!   I think she is cute as a button and so super sweet and probably the perfect girl for Bachelor Brad, him and all of his emotions.   Emily just seems to be the stable, down to earth, nice southern bell Brad has needed/wanted!

He is SOOOOOOO IN love with her, toooooo CUTE!!!!
Now, I already knew he was going to choose her, so for the last few episodes I have really been analyzing "why" and I have figured it out.  Brad chose Emily because she was hard to get, she was closed off to him, she wasn't over the top about being in love with him etc etc....which was very evident in After The Final Rose.  To me it looked like she was putting on the whole yes I am in love with you thing and yes I can see us getting married, I just didn't see it.  I don't think it will last longer than a month, she ain't movin, just my opinion.  I will say that proposal and their little love story rewind was just so cute!!!  Congrats...for now :)

No comments: