Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the Madness Begin...

I am not a huge college basketball fan however at March Madness I love it.  Eric and I have both filled out brackets and we also joined this other thing where you can win up to a thousand bucks based on the scores of each game, very excited about this and can't wait to see how it all turns out.  For this challenge we have 2 boxes and need:
Check it out, super cool idea with lots of winners!!!
Box 1: The Winning teams score to end with a 2 and the losing team 7.  OR
Box 2: the winning team score to end with a 5, and losing team to end with a 3.

For Whitney's NCAA Bracket challenge I did my crazy picks which are hopefully going to all come true and I will kick everyone's butt, thanks Daddio for supporting my gambling habit.
You can click on it to view larger!
For our Locust Hill Rounders bracket that we have both been in for like 4 years now, I went a bit more conservative, our brackets are below.

And while I am on this basketball kick...I want to say I really enjoyed the Fab Five piece that Jalen Rose produced but I really love the Grant Hill response.  Check it here: http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/16/grant-hills-response-to-jalen-rose/  Best part of the whole thing being the last two lines:


"I am proud of my family. I am proud of my Duke championships and all my Duke teammates. And, I am proud I never lost a game against the Fab Five." - Grant Hill

And lastly our adult team lost last time in the semi-finals, so sad :(

No comments: