Tuesday, October 12, 2010

blah

blah is how I feel today...I want it to still be the long beautiful weekend!! I am soooo tired today...we went to the CAPs game last night, sat in the players club that was cool, went to bed at midnight, woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep. 1.5 more hours of work left, of course I have tennis tonight in Arlington from 9-10:30 so here's no sleep again.

I am not feeling humerous today so the break down of fantasy goes like this:
*Breakayafacea holds onto 1st place over Mrs Captain Chaos- 61.92 to 61.36- another thank goodness for decimals moments! Lowest scoring TWO teams in the league this week.
*The Rookie beats Victorious Secret
*Tight Ends over Foosballisthedevil
*tequilapatriot just barely over the redskinettes, only 3 pt separation
*cabbage patch kids puts up big number to take the W over beach bums
*and last but not least the Bit^^es fall to the slapaho warriors.

No comments: