Sunday, October 5, 2014

15 Months

My baby girl!!

You are wearing size 5 diapers, 12-18 months and 24 months clothes, you LOVE shoes! You are SASSY!!!  Even the way you walk!  You flip your hips, up on your toes, like you run the world.  You are adorable and so snuggly and cute!!  You eat anything and everything you can get your hands on and are starting to use a fork.  Your newest vocab includes pweeeeeeeeeease, nayyyy, no no no no, eeeee eye eeeee eye oh!, banana, quack quack, choo choo.  You are still totally a momma's girl and I am obsessed with it so keep it up!

We went to your first petting zoo and you loved the animals and their food whoops!  You had a blast in the moon bounce with Ryan and Hudson.  Your first pumpkin patch, you don't stop saying PUMPPPPkin haha!

You are the absolute light of all our lives and to everyone you come in the same room with.  Your smile is GORGEOUS and infectious and lights up a room.  You are so stinkin cute and I just can't get enough kisses of those sweet sweet cheeks.  Your beautiful blue eye are as blue as bluest skies and your hair is so pretty and blonde and CURLY!!!

I am way late on this post so I'm cutting it short because it's almost time for your 16th month!!!

Love you so much!  I always wanted a little girl and you are everything I could have dreamed of!




No comments: