Tuesday, May 13, 2014

9 Months

Dear Emily!!

You are 9 months old.

You are wearing size 4 diapers, size 12 months clothes, eating size 2 foods, 2 teeth and teething like crazy, sleeping for 12 hours (7-7), and are just the happiest little ball of rolls I have ever seen!!  You SMILE ALL THE TIME!!  Your smile is contagious and can light up any room.  Everyone loves you so much and would love to hold you, but you, LOVE ME and only me and I LOVE THAT soooo much!!!  You don't really do much except sit and smile, although you did start dancing to the music on your little kitchen.  Other than that you just want to be held and I am happy to hold for as long as I can!

Measurements: 20.64lbs (76th percentile), 28.75 inches tall (86th percentile), and your head 18.5 inches (99th percentile).





 You stayed with Grandma and Papa for 4 nights while mommy and daddy went on vacation.  This was the first time we have left you for multiple nights and the first time we have left either of you to go out of the country!  My anxiety was top notch but you know what, we facetimed aLOT and it was great, feel like we didn't miss a beat!

You are the hit at daycare with Mida "Abuela."  She drops whatever and whoever when you walk in the door and snuggles with you all day, I can tell because you smell like her all night, it's adorable!!  You are taking two naps a day over there, most of the time and I think just enjoys being held and watching the big kids run around!
You are a total second child.  Cool, calm, and collected!  You don't make a fuss, unless the chunky monkey is hungry of course!  You don't cry and when you do it's just the worst thing ever.  Very easily entertained.  You are kinda reserved I have began to notice.  You aren't very risky and cling really tight when you get out of your comfort zone.  You also don't like to be left alone, wonder where you get that from!!

You are the perfect little baby and I wish you would stay just like THIS forever!  I have a feeling you are going to start moving this month, I like you sitting :)  You are a beautiful little baby girl, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!!!
 

Love you SOOOO MUCH!!

Mom and Dad and Ryan!!

No comments: