Wednesday, November 2, 2011

9 month countdown ... Week 25

Week 25 (October 26th - November 1st)

Size of Baby:  An Eggplant

Size of Mommy:


Any Appointments this week:  We did have an appt last night with the pediactrician!!  They seemed just fine and come highly recommended from all of our neighbors, so check that off the list!!!  We do not have a hard time making decisions haha :)

Ohhhhh thats New: So I think I have grown like 100 inches this week.  When I am reclining on the couch it is now very hard to get up, trying to tie my shoes- quite the sight, bending over to pick something up - nearly impossible, trying to get comfortable in bed- yeah not so much....and Holy Bladder, can I go like 6 minutes without having to tinkle??  And when I tinkle it's like a ounce, but man when I gotta go, I have to go NOW!  Oh and also, I find my heart beating like super fast sometimes, like when I am laying down and can notice it and I lose my breath so fast these days, Dr Eric says cuz he is pushing up against my lungs mmmm...

Excited About:  Having my little baby!!!  The Holidays make me so excited as always but I can't stop thinking about next year when we have little one with us...toooooo fun!!!  I just love love loveeeed seeing everyone's little ones dressed up for Halloween, too cute!!!  Sooo excited about the nursery, I absolutely love the painting, furniture should be here in about a month!!  And very excited about seeing what our baby boy looks like next week at our 4D sono!!!!

Healthy Living: This week has not been the best, lots of eating out, lots of sweets, and no walking etc etc, but that ends now....Glucose test next week!

Preggo- Ness:  Eating terrible and not working out has totally affected me or at least enhanced all of the not so fun pregnancy symptoms...I have been sooooo tired this week, I know preggo peeps get tired but I haven't been sleepy and then all of the sudden this week exhausted.   Hormones= OOC, been on edge, things seem to set me off a little easier then usual, emotions running wild, crying for no reason- only once this week but can only imagine whats to come...lucky Eric!

How's Dad:  Doing great, did an awesome job on the nursery with the crew and is just fabulous at riding the "brookacoaster" of emotions this week haha :)

No comments: