Monday, September 5, 2011

Couldn't have planned it better....

This past Friday Julie and Brandon made their special bundle of joy on the way announcement!!!  So yay I can finally write about how excited I am.  Julie and I have been friends for over 15 years and have experienced just about everything there is to experience growing up that two people can.  To go through our first pregnancies together is just icing on the cake, I really couldn't have planned it better myself.  When I got the text from Julie, my heart stopped, it was like the most amazing experience, I felt like this is the way it is supposed to be.  Of course at the time I was very early in my pregnancy so much more scared/worried than anything, but for Julie I was just soooooo thrilled and excited!!  To be able to watch our kids grow up together, being a month apart, I just can't wait!!!  Sooooo soooo sooo excited for Julie and Brandon, they are going to be amazing parents!!
And also announced publicly this week was baby GIRL Mancuso on the way!!!  When we told all of Eric's friends, Eric called the Mancuso's on the phone because they weren't able to be there.  A few minutes after Eric relayed our news, Mark was on speaker phone letting us know that Greer was also pregnant!!!!  Mark and Greer are about 1.5 weeks ahead of us!!  I am sooo excited for Mark and Eric to experience this journey together, and Greer has been amazing and a great source of information for me.  Being so close together I seek out information and advice from her often, what's going on/what's coming next etc etc.  We found out this week that the Mancuso's are having a girl, as predicted!!  Soooo excited for them and all the frills to come!!
Life sure does have a special way of working out!!!  Congrats to both the Robins's and the Mancuso's!!  Babies everywhere :)

No comments: