Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9 month countdown...week 19

Week 19 (September 14-20th)


Size of Baby: Mango, one of the bigger Mango's apparently


and a new addition...size of Mommy haha:

Any Appts: Not on purpose...the day after our appt to find out what we were having I woke up with terrrrrrible stomach pain, figured they would go away but as the day went on, pains weren't going anywhere.  So I called the doc around 3pm so I could catch them and go in if needed before they closed.  It hurt to pee (sorry TMI) and my back was killing me especially when peeing.  Doc asked me to come in by 5, so I left immediately, anywho after exams and sono's and etc etc...I have a lovely kidney stone.  Never have had one before, those prenatal vitamins provide for extra calcium build up, lucky me!


Ooooh thats new:  Where do I start, Kidney Stones, really??  Why me!!!  Oh and now I can't sleep, a bit of insomnia going on here.  Allergies, OMG, and I hear they are going to be the worst yet, well apparently I am now allergic to everything and can not stop sneezing, I am talking at least 60-70 sneezes a day, completely OOC!

Excited about: Decorating the nursery, I found the pattern I love (more on that later)!!!  We are going to go check out Baby2Teen this weekend, have heard great things about their furniture and figure once you order there is probably a few months of waiting!!  Also, made some really good progress on the registry, not sure why things can't just come in one nice package with everything you need, but hopefully I have everything accounted for!

Missing: Feeling good!!!  I am hoping this is just a bad week.

Healthy Living: couple walks here and there

Preggo-Ness:  Not the week to ask...but I don't think it all has to do with pregnancy especially the allergies, those are here every year!  I am still feeling a few of the fluttering feelings but no big kicks or anything...patiently waiting :)

How's Dad???: Eric is soooooo excited for his little buddy, he is always asking how "junior" is doing, it's sooo cute.  He has been waiting on me hand and foot while I whine and complain and oh yeah sneez...ahhh chew!!!


Bring on week 20!!!  Ooooo we're half way thereeee, oooo ooooo livin' on a prayyyyer!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

awww you look so cute.

Whitney Parker said...

omg you have a big baby bump now!!

Jenn said...

You are an adorable mommy!