Friday, May 20, 2011

Project...Master Bathroom

I am on a spring cleaning/house decorating/get stuff matching and put together and looking nice roll and when I get on a roll yall betta look out!!!  Good thing this was a not so busy Friday, Jilly bean has completely re-vamped by Master Bathroom for me. 

We did the painting a few months back and then....hum nothing

So first things first, TOWELS!!!  I love towels and pillows and everything else fluffy, colorful, and easily changed!!  To present my towels I want to first take down our silver bar towel rack and install this:

Cute Huh!!  Then we hang the selected towels, alternating but not symmetrical my interior decorator has informed me. 
On the top of the shelf we add this beautiful star fish plaque, leaning on the wall which will look great with the brown wall and one smell good thing (one of the 2 in the back row).




Floor Mat idea, not set in stone yet...But it's hard to turn down when it's all my towel colors in one bath mat!!!

I am so pumped!!  And luckily I have nothing to do this weekend besides make all of these things happen!!!  Happy Friday everyone, hope you have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend!!!

No comments: