Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Wedding Week

I am usually on the outside looking in when it comes to celebrities and gossip mags and news of the rich and famous.  Not this time, not only has the anticipation of the Royal Wedding Captured the attention of pretty much the entire world, it's captured mine as well.  I find myself watching channels and shows I didn't even know existed to get my fill and keep up with the happenings of the Royal Wedding.  This morning I actually received an evite to a Royal Wedding Viewing Party, needless to say I am soooo excited.   

This week Perfectly Planned is doing a week long dedication to following the Royal Wedding...Follow Us at: Perfectly Planned Blog.  Even if you didn't receive the royal invitation below you are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding week with us!!!

No comments: