Wednesday, November 3, 2010

power balance

Like most of you when I first saw my friend wearing her power balance band I made fun of her and said yeahhhhhhh like that rubber bracelet is going to make you "balanced" and thus a better athlete???

Well I kid you not, Eric and I both ordered them a few days later and haven't taken them off, it's been about a week. While we aren't finishing a marathon in 10 minutes, I am able to run a lot longer without stopping and Eric proclaims golf was much more natural and "balanced." Plus it's a great topic of conversation and humor with the occasional power wrist dap.

While yes some people say this is a total scam, some athletes absolutely swear by these things...so hey even if it's in my head it seems to have my life on the whole much more "balanced."

And look at this they come in a ton of colors, great with any outfit for the sporty look :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am glad I could influence your lives as much as I did! !:)